I want to say a few things lavender does and how important it is to relax 👇
Relaxation is important for the immune system because it helps maintain a healthy balance in the body and promotes optimal immune function. Chronic stress and a lack of relaxation can have a negative impact on the immune system in several ways:
Prolonged stress can lead to chronic inflammation in the body, which can weaken the immune system. Inflammatory responses are meant to be temporary and occur when the body is threatened by pathogens, injury, or other stressors. However, chronic stress can lead to persistent inflammation, which is associated with a range of health problems and can suppress the immune system's ability to respond to new threats effectively.
- 8 ounces water
- 1 bag Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea (or your favorite brand of Chamomile tea)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 toothpick swirl of Lavender Vitality Essential Oil
- Heat the water just until it turns steamy; no need to bring to a boil.
- Place a chamomile tea bag in a cup and pour the water over the bag.
- Cover the cup with a saucer to hold the heat in and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Uncover the cup and dispose of the tea bag.
- Stir in the honey until it dissolves.
- Place a clean toothpick in your Lavender Vitality Essential Oil and then swirl that into the mug. Discard the toothpick and enjoy!